BORKIT SG is based in Atyrau, with offices in Almaty and Astana and has additional capability in Aktau
There are 3 main business areas
Borkit SG is ISO accredited to provide the following services
- Valve and actuator maintenance, service, repair and upgrade – covering the full range of valve types. Supported by the OEM technical expertise of Severn Glocon and capable of providing full valve management and supply service.
- Rotating equipment maintenance, repair and upgrade – covering the range of pumps and compressors typically used in oil and gas processes (upstream and downstream). Supported by the OEM technical expertise of international partners to supply personnel, components and technical support.
- Joint Integrity / Flange Management and in-situ machining services.
- Instrumentation – re-certification, calibration, repair and supply capability.
These services are backed by facilities, information management systems and highly trained personnel located in Atyrau and within the wider international businesses of the group companies.
Borkit SG has built an impressive reputation over the past 20 years for supplying a range of critical materials. This has now been enhanced to support the project supply demands and replacement needs of plant maintenance and operations.
- Agency agreements for the supply of OEM products and component spares
– Pumps and compressors (Sulzer & ITT)
– Control, choke and butterfly valves (Severn Glocon & Leeds Valves)
– Ball valves (RMT Valvomechanica)
– Double block & bleed valves (Alco Group)
– Oil spill equipment & consumables
- General trading of high value capital equipment
– Borkit SG focuses on the international supply network, for high value capital equipment for the Oil & Gas and related process sectors
Our key differentiator is our ability to trade internationally, expedite and deliver securely into Kazkahstan.
- Our international sourcing team have long standing expertise in the global sourcing market place.
- Our technical expertise, backs up the requisitioning, technical specification, supplier evaluation and final inspection processes.
- Our shipping and custom team ensure that our deliveries are made within our project plan, securely and fully paid.
From early 2017 onwards, Borkit SG will be fully compliant with the capability to provide a range of products manufactured to international specification and meeting all Kazkahstan local rules for in-country manufacture.
Developing this capability has commenced and is being put in place throughout 2016 and includes
- Manufacture of OEM equivalent or licenced spares parts
- Full manufacture of general service control valves
- Local assembly and testing of a range of ball, gate, globe & check valves
- Local assembly and completion of double block & bleed valves
- Assembly & completion of double acting actuators – QTRCO
Borkit SG’s strategy is to support the objectives of the Republic of Kazakhstan, through an increasing local manufacturing capability focused on the oil, gas and power infrastructure.